Originally Posted by crabjoe
So SPP tells me I'm D1 status now... That's great, but now I'm a bit confused..
When my order went D status, I got an email stating production was scheduled. With the order in D1, I just got another email stating production is scheduled.... Why send 2 emails that are basically the same?
VOTS should do this....
1. Send email they received the order - BA Status.
1a. If order goes BE status, email should be sent to customer to contact dealer
about correcting the order.
2. Send email when it passes edit to let customer know it's available for scheduling. BX Status.
3. Send email when it actually scheduled, with an estimated build date. - D1 status
3a. Send email when it goes to frame.
3b. Send email when build is completed w/ note stating whether it's going to a body
vendor or not.
4. Send email with estimated ship date.
5. Send email with when it actually ships with a note stating Thank You from the
factory and please contact your dealer for estimated arrival times or any questions.
well...apparently this has been going on for quite some time, as eyeballing other complaints has shown...i wish i had kept a diary, and taped some of the responses...yes, a consumer group COULD make some cogent suggestions to eliminate the problem...but i think the problem is clearly a willingness, or more precisely a non-willingness to fix it....i find it difficult to believe the "powers that be" are unaware just how counterproductive this thang is.....its just waaay too low on the todo list....