Vehicle: 2014 ram 1500 quad slt 4x2 b/h
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Silver
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:40
Yankee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgianna View Post
I need some clarification, do the power folding mirrors come standard on any Ram 1500 model? Actually now that I think about it, I think they are part of a package. I am looking at the Big Horn, I don't think its standard on that one. If not, is that something you can add as an option, or does it have come from the factory that way? Any idea on how much it cost to add these mirror if the truck does not come equipped with them.
Im using the 2013 book...dont believe 2014 books are available yet...you need a cooperative dealer who knows what he's looking at...and obviously not all of them are either one...the power folding mirrors, complete with power heat, puddle lamps and turn signal indicators are available as standard from the Outdoorsman on up...from the BigHorn on down, theyre part of the Luxury equipment group...which has a whole bunch of stuff in it...i imagine they could be added later, but the cost might be more than getting them in the Luxury Package. You can get the SLT version with the Bighorn trim package, add buckets and a bunch of other things. Then add the Luxury group., which invoiced for $476.. It worked out to more stuff for less money.

Let me amend that...it appears that the Luxury equipment group is available ONLY on the SLT and Big Horn versions....unless theyve changed that for 2014..and i dont think so....

Last edited by Yankee; 08-19-2013 at 04:30 PM. Reason: correction