Old 08-19-2013, 04:08 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RAM Laramie LongHorn Mega
Trim Level: LaramieLongHorn Mega
Color: bright white
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
semlohde is on a distinguished road

I'm NOT a patient person but what can I do? Add thousands to an attorney who knows this must go through arbitration? Battle a giant with 507 million profit last quarter and attorneys on staff waiting to hold this thing forever? I can't even mention getting violent, NSA will tote my butt off! I keep saying/thinking the dealer has no option other than get me another truck and it just won't happen. I'm 65 in a month, have bought some 8 RAMs, 2 Durangos - and you can bet your soul this is without doubt my last chrysler product! Like the dealer of chrysler would ever notice. I tell you this is terrible. I'd love to just find another truck, and have, and just go get the thing. I sent email to the GM of the dealership and the corp rep to Doug Betts, senior VP of quality for Chrysler at 8:30. Nothing at 3pm. Dealer service manager said when his parts manager asked for a shipping number to confirm shipment for my tranny that's supposed to arrive tomorrow they wouldn't/couldn't give one. So I can only suggest another lie as I was told it would arrive LAST Tuesday also.