View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 12:09 AM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Seems it will be a hunt to find a shop who will install 35% on my front windows. The first one I contacted up north said they would not go to 35% due to state requirements. The hunt continues...

I had to take my rig back in after they replaced my seat bottoms last week. Apparently, some bright brain decided to try to force a plastic cover that covers the seat frame under the driver's seat back into place. I was vacuuming a few days later, bumped the cover and it did an Olympic somersault into the foot well, ricocheting off of the pedals. It's been fixed/replaced under warranty since they knew it was caused by them.

I am still wanting to have my roof rattle inspected and hopefully figured out, but after my most recent repair I am hesitant since I would hate to get her back and either have the problem worse than before or a totally different problem altogether.

I finally got around to ordering a few miscellaneous items I've been wanting. The first is to arrive via UPS tomorrow so I'll post pics of the more relevant pieces. I'm also narrowing in on my KC lights. I feel I will have those purchased and installed in the next month.