Old 08-20-2013, 12:39 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 ram reg cab express
Trim Level: Express
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:79
dusterman will become famous soon enough
Default new charger didnt know what hit him.

So I have babied my truck this last month. Trying to be a good boy. And well I guess I have to be bad now and then. So I was at a stoplight heading home from the nightshift job. And this white new charger with big rims and really dark tint. Pulls up beside me. I looked over and didnt see a hemi badge so I didnt think anything of it. Well light turns green and were side by side at 10 mph. And I guess he didnt like that. So he floors it. Well my old ways kicked in and decided to do the same. Truck was still in first so. Tires decided to make some noise to around 30. But by this time im already at his side again. And I keep going to around 60 mph. (55 speed limit). By that time he was around 2 cars behind. So I slowed down and figured he learned his lesson. Come up to the next light. He has his window down. And ive never seen a guy with eyes so big. I laughed and gave him a peace sign. He nods and turns right. Man that made my whole 12 hour shift worth it. Haha.. btw im not tuned right now. So was on stock tune.
Sponsored links