View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 01:41 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RAM Laramie LongHorn Mega
Trim Level: LaramieLongHorn Mega
Color: bright white
Engine: 2013-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 370hp 800lb/ft (6-Speed Automatic)
Rep:10
semlohde is on a distinguished road

REJOICE DEAR HEARTS - as Brother Dave would say. I can't believe it. I got a call at 7:45 this evening. I'm getting a new truck!!! Simply can not believe it. Dealer did it all. They just told corp to send a transmission so they could send my truck back, they were getting me a new one. So in the morning a company called ISG will search, as will the dealer, for a new truck and if they can't find one identical they'll build one. I've searched for hours and found one White one 490 miles away, and found a Black Gold one 280 miles away then caught IN TRANSIT and that's even better!! The call was unbelievable. He said, we're going to get you a new truck and I felt such a wave of aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. As the wife said, I'll believe it when it happens - but such a positive call. What a stout thread this developed into! THANKS for everyone's input. I won't get any better goodies but at least I bought them (5/100000, 4 year oil changes and GAP) and everything will just move over. Thank goodness I never bought tags as a switch never does get me a good credit. Sirius and uconnect all start over. And IF I took mine you know I'd always hear something and feel a rattle - WAY TO GO DEALERSHIP!!! I mean I really feel good right now. And a good night to all~~~ ed