View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 04:15 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:420
skytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really niceskytop is just really nice

Yankee: LOL.

I don't take any of this delivery tracking system at face value. It is nothing more than a dog and pony show. It just smoke and mirrors used to convince buyers of the wonderful majesty of Chrysler Corp. As they say....'give me a break!' Only FedEx and UPS know how to make a tracking system work. Ram is not spelled with an F or an X so don't have any high expectations about your truck's status.

I am just sitting back and waiting for the dealer to call me and say 'where the heck are you? Your new heap has been sitting down here for a week!' I'm not rushing down there. I am waiting for the incentives to appear. The manufacturers have way, way too much profit built into these glorified cargo boxes on wheels. Some incentives allow the buyer to at least retain some integrity at the purchase table. $50K for a freek'n small truck? My first house cost me $52K and after 10 years sold for $235K. In ten years, my old $50K truck will be worth maybe $5,000. and that is with obamma inflation. We all must be insane or the govenment has added something to the water to dumb us down and render the population docile.
51% of the U.S. population are on food stamps and we are buying $50K depreciating assets.

Last edited by skytop; 08-20-2013 at 04:26 PM.