View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 01:14 AM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2918
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

Holy cow! You've put a lot in to your truck. I like that, loyalty and dedication. And the fact that you don't have a truck payment, which is why when my tranny went, I replaced it and did the diff at the same time. $3500 later, I've got a new tranny and a new diff. And like yours, my engine runs like a charm. I did the catch can because it makes the intake just a little bit cleaner and after seeing what and how much comes out the PCV, I have some peace of mind knowing that it's no longer going in to my intake. It's a little hard to mount in our engine compartment, not much room to put it or mount it. I zip tied mine to the wiring harness on the fire wall. I have to take the intake tube off, but two quick hose clamps and it's off. Good luck with it and let us know how it turns out and where you ended up mounting it.