Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: 5.7L Hemi 4x4
Color: Graphite Gray
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:72
Incognito will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08CHALLENGER View Post
I looked at the same ones for mine and have heard they are junk........As the saying goes you get what you pay for. Spend some more for a reputable system and you will be very pleased.
There are two sides to this. Quality or lower cost. If you want lower cost, then by all means build one yourself. Why waste money by purchasing a cheap kit that someone else put together? You may as well do it yourself if you're on a limited budget. Quality costs more. If you want something that without a doubt has proven performance gains, meets/exceeds OEM specs and has a high standard of quality from a reputable company, then you need to spend more. It's the same thing I explain to my customers. You want a cheap roof? Hire some hack roofing crew and pay them cash. Sure you'll get a new roof. But it'll only last about 6 months. You contract me to do your roof, you get new roof that'll last 50+ years with a 20 year labour warranty. And I have over 500 real references to back it up. The difference in price? Simple. You gotta take out a loan to hire me. But in the end you get what you pay for.