Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
itsmesukkka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 012RAMbo View Post
I would not recommend using the 1.5" rear spacer if you are going to do the 4'' and 1'' up front. I have CST 4'' and 1.5'' rear and it sits dead level. Actually looks a little nose high, but measurements are about 1/4" taller in rear. There are tons of guys running the 4" kit in the rear with no issues at all. I did days of research before I bought my kit, the main thing I saw was not to go full 7 inch lift because the 3" front coil spacer maxes out the suspension. The 4"+1" up front with the 4" in the rear will give you about 1.5" rake depending on your factory rake. I am eventually moving up to the 2" spacer added up front and 4" out back. Remember you have to get longer shocks out back if you get the 4" kit as well. Hope that helps you a little. Great looking truck!
Rambo, Is there anyway you can post some pictures up of your truck with the CST 4" kit you have installed, I would love to see how it looks as im now just thinking about saving up and doing the kit instead of a spacer in the front just to level it.

Thanks