View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

You're too excited in the moment. You wanna' get the hell out of their and drive your ride around and enjoy it for a few miles B4 the evening sets in. You'll miss little intricate things [specially the body's paint] that will surface later and you'll want them addressed.

There's a [damn good] chance the dealership/Chrysler may deny your claim or, at the very least, give you the run around if that happens. Why? Because you should have thoroughly checked your new vehicle for damages, imperfections and the like prior to picking it up. The burden of proof is on you to prove that those issues were present before you drove off. Think about it....

Women, for the most part, are [much] more attentive to the task at hand then us. They ask what's the cake made of; we just eat it, smile and say it tastes good.

Whenever I make a large purchase, my wife [almost] always will accompany me.

Trust me on this one.

Good luck and congrats again.

Grub out!

Last edited by Grubrunner; 08-21-2013 at 04:06 PM.