Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 RAM Big Horn 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:58
Spike will become famous soon enough
Default Pentastar V6 and a 5.0 F-150

OK, before you keep reading I need to tell you that this Pentastar V6 is in my wife's 2013 Dodge Avenger, not my truck. Feel free to bug out if you wish. But, I wanted to give some love to our V6 guys out there. This story is totally fake and of course, never really happend.

I was cruising in the Avenger at 35mph (the speed limit) on a 4 lane road, in the right lane, and up behind me comes a new F-150 5.0 like I am in his way. There was no one in the left lane, but I suppose he didn't feel like moving over. He is tailgating me like a freak so I simply let off the throttle and begin to coast. Once we hit about 25mph, he swerves violently to the left lane and guns it.

Those of you that haven't been in the newer V6 avenger may not know that it pushes near 300hp with a 6 speed and the car flat gets it.

I was pissed so I put it to the floor about the time the F-150 got almost side by side, his loud exhaust screaming. At 65, he was a car length behind me and I shut it down. He kept on it, went by, and swerved in front of me.

Our eyes met on his way by. He had anger in his face as he saw my wife was laughing at him, or maybe is was just his inherent douchbaggyness.
Sponsored links