Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Tradesman
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:26
toober is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by toober View Post
They don't know their head from their butt. This is ridiculous. Check out this email I got this morning....

The following AutoAnything order item(s) have/has shipped:

Product: Dee Zee 6" Oval Nerf Bars (Quantity: 1)
Tracking Number: 025821770221223

You can track your packages and check on the status of unshipped items by clicking here: (theres more of this email irrelevant to this post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ@AutoAnything.com View Post
Toober,
Man I really apologize about this headache you had to go though. This is the first I am finding out about it and do apologize I didn't find this thread sooner. I just got off the phone with the manufacture and they are saying the item has shipped, did you get the tracking number? Please PM me if you need anything else, I would be happy to extend a discount on a future order if you would be willing to try us out just one more time, I can promise you it will be a better experience. Please feel free to deal with me for any future concerns or questions. Again I can't apologize enough!
AJ
This is exactly what I'm talking about folks! AJ asks if I got a tracking number and yet, there it is in the post right before his that he posted 5 minutes after! I'll be relieved when this order has completed one way or another.. Sheesh.