View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: no car
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:3238
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanip View Post
So my dealer ordered and installed the hub Centric adapters and installed them on my American Racing rims, like a few of you said should have been installed in the first place. Well nothing has changed. The seats still shake anywhere from 58mph to 70 or so! Tires have been ruled out-balance done 4 times and now the adapters are added! 3700 miles on this truck! Any other opinions! I can live with it but geez! Maybe the regular cab 4x4, with a short wheelbase, is something I'm not used to? I don't know guys!
No, nothing to do w/ short wheel base. My RC has no shake at any speed. I'm on stock wheels, however. As stated above, I think it is best to throw a set of stocks on to completely rule out the after-markets. Hope you get this fixed soon, man!