View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 06:50 PM
Vaguely exact

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3148
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubrunner View Post
Take your spouse with you.

Trust me on this one.

Congrats.
Yeah, like you have a choice! But seriously, sage advice on this one!! The day my truck arrived, it was pouring rain. I wasn't going to go and see it until the next day, but decided to go sit in it and check if it had any leaks. The next day, when the sun came out, I went and looked the whole truck over. Roof, glass, interior, all paint, door & tailgate operation, rolled around under the truck, you name it. Then I asked to be present when it went up on the lift for the dealer inspection. All I found was a barely noticeable 1/4" shallow scratch on the inside of one of the chrome rims which they buffed out. Do NOT be afraid to do any of this! You are laying down a lot of $$ for this truck, and it should meet your expectations.

Last edited by PaulMys; 08-22-2013 at 10:25 PM.