Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Limited
Color: Black Clearcoat Monotone
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
gombater is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by astonius View Post
Yeah, he sent me the order sheet. It was definitely a Chrysler issue. Oh well. In the grand scheme of things it probably won't make a big difference. Knowing how often I trade vehicles I'll probably have this truck for a year anyway. Fingers crossed that's not the case, but I tend to get the new car bug every 10-12 months. Congrats on picking yours up! Hopefully it's everything I imagine it to be.
So far [coming from 10 years of Chevy Avalaches] I am pretty impressed with the air ride suspension - very different than my avalanche. Since I got the 6'4" bed I am still getting used to the wider turn radius. Note that I have only had the truck 2 days, but I am pretty happy so far. This weekend is when I get to really dig into things.

Didn't mention it before, but I also got thrown in for free nitrogen in the tires, a rambox holster kit, and a rambox cargo management system kit installed, looking forward to playing with them this weekend [w/pics].

Need to look into the weathertech floor mats, as while the limited mats are nice they won't hold up to a midwestern winter.... also noted the nice tire 'wet look' spray the dealer added to the tires slings real nice all over the rear quarter panels without any kind of mud guards....thinking about adding them as well...