Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie Limited 6'4"
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:30
astonius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gombater View Post
So far [coming from 10 years of Chevy Avalaches] I am pretty impressed with the air ride suspension - very different than my avalanche. Since I got the 6'4" bed I am still getting used to the wider turn radius. Note that I have only had the truck 2 days, but I am pretty happy so far. This weekend is when I get to really dig into things.

Didn't mention it before, but I also got thrown in for free nitrogen in the tires, a rambox holster kit, and a rambox cargo management system kit installed, looking forward to playing with them this weekend [w/pics].

Need to look into the weathertech floor mats, as while the limited mats are nice they won't hold up to a midwestern winter.... also noted the nice tire 'wet look' spray the dealer added to the tires slings real nice all over the rear quarter panels without any kind of mud guards....thinking about adding them as well...
Wow, nice deal on getting the extras thrown in. That's around $500-600. Don't have much need for the holster kit myself, but that cargo management system looks nice.

Do you notice a big difference with the long wheelbase? I test drove a short bed but ordered the long bed. I was a bit apprehensive about it, but I liked the additional RamBox space. Parking the short bed wasn't too bad, but then again I've never owned a truck this big before.