Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn (4x4 CC)
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
jbr is on a distinguished road

Here is my possible problem

I signed paperwork for the salesman to get me a truck in Conn. but the truck turned out to be a demo. I said no way.

Salesman finally located a truck and picked it up the other night. We had a verbal agreement ( through a text message) $500 over invoice. I have not signed any paperwork on the new truck that the salesman picked up. Can I still back out of this deal? or ask for more off the truck. Do I go with invoice price or possibly ask for some of the 3% holdback.

There was an issue with the banks computers yesterday so the bank only completed paperwork today. I am supposed to go to the dealer tomorrow and sit down with finance and the salesman for a walk through.

Salesman doesn't seem like he wants to go lower than his $500 over invoice. He gave me quotes on different models at that price because I walked in with internet pricing in hand.