View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 11:57 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1772
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerjoe1 View Post
Not impressed with the BDS at all. Traded in a Tundra Maxx with a 7" BDs and 37" trails. A lot of rubbing issues. As well had a history id parts prematurely wearing out. BDS was reluctant to stand behind them but did once. They suddenly changed their design slightly. So support isn't one of their stronger suits
It's sad BDS did not work out for you.
But it's truly the odd situation and I'm not saying I don't believe you must have gotten a few wrong people.
None the less, there is much more positive than negative
It also sounds like someone may have sold you the wrong setup.
Offset of rims is crucial. As are tire width vs lift height.

We go through with customers what they want to achieve look wise and functionality and we advise them if there will be rubbing and where to correct it.
But that's what is sounds like to me
Then to top it off with bad service would piss me off too
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!