Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Mineral Greay
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:10
Halton Ram is on a distinguished road
Default Ram 1500 SXT

Hi, I purchased my Ram 1500 SXT 3.6 V6 about a month ago. So far it has been an amazeing truck. I am averaging 11L /100Km. Before my cat-back exhaust was installed I was averaging 11.5L /100KM. I drive to and from work. (20km hilly back roads) and around town. I have only taken the truck on the high way to break it in. I purchased the truck for $31,000 taxes, lifetime rust protection, bedliner, and all other fees included. The powertrain combo is great in my mind. My current mods are cat-back, tonneu cover, short antenna, and my two inch lowering coils for the back should be here monday. My planned mods are front and rear sway bars, Bilstein shocks, 20" rims with low profile tyres (when the stock tyres are worn out), Tune, possibly polyurethane mounts, and a ripp supercharger kit. I purchased the truck with the uconnect 3.0 which in my opinion sounds great for a stock system. I didnt get the hands free or touch screen because I dont need my truck to give me directions or tell me the weather (my cell phone allready does that) and hands free leaves me juas as distracted as if the cell phone was in my hand (I just find a good place to park and call them back). Opinions?