Old 08-24-2013, 02:27 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 RAM & 2014 RAM (ordered)
Trim Level: Laramie Limited(s)
Rep:20
JCC11 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gombater View Post
So far [coming from 10 years of Chevy Avalaches] I am pretty impressed with the air ride suspension - very different than my avalanche. Since I got the 6'4" bed I am still getting used to the wider turn radius. Note that I have only had the truck 2 days, but I am pretty happy so far. This weekend is when I get to really dig into things.

Didn't mention it before, but I also got thrown in for free nitrogen in the tires, a rambox holster kit, and a rambox cargo management system kit installed, looking forward to playing with them this weekend [w/pics].

Need to look into the weathertech floor mats, as while the limited mats are nice they won't hold up to a midwestern winter.... also noted the nice tire 'wet look' spray the dealer added to the tires slings real nice all over the rear quarter panels without any kind of mud guards....thinking about adding them as well...

Gombater, I'm just picking up on this thread. Congrats on the Limited! I've had my new 2013 Limited for two weeks today. I love it but there is a complicated issue (small paint problem) that has led to the dealer having me order a new 2014 Limited, and having me keep and drive this 2013 Limited until it arrives. They were great about it (it was their suggestion!). No cost to me of course.

Anyway, I am really curious about your RamBox holster kit and the Management System. Could you give a quick description and review? Thanks.

Chris

Last edited by JCC11; 08-24-2013 at 02:30 PM.