View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 07:39 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stump3r View Post
RANT ON!!!
I love being a canuck but there are times when being isolated in the frozen north SUCK! We are always years behind in getting anything up here. I need a new tablet for work and of course the model I want is not available in Canada and the US retailers that have it will NOT ship it north. Same thing with some of the new plastidip. The guys that retail it in Canada do not have access to all the colors available stateside. I could go on and on about having to pay more for everything etc. etc. but I'll quit my complaining and start planning a shopping trip south of the border. Besides the Ram likes long drives anyway!!!!
Why is that, for the part in bold?

Grub out!