Vehicle: 2009 Ram Crew Cab
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:27
casper97ta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly @ BP View Post
How the heck did I miss this thread .....oh right. I don't have time to even enjoy the boards anymore. Lol

But man!!!! Truck is literally night and day and looks WAYYYYY better.

Thanks for business as well
Need anything else, let me know.

Thanks for the compliments! I appreciate all the time and great service from you guys, I will definitely be spending some more money with Bully's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrocket94 View Post
can you measure the height of your truck? i also have a 6" rcx and thinking on using the bilsteins front and back measurements to the top of fender... thanks
Mine measures 49.5" in the rear and 49" in the front from ground to bottom of the fender. (top of wheel well) Now, Ive wondered about this since I put the lift on because I didnt think it was going to sit that high. Im sure it will settle a bit but I thought that seems abnormally high for just the combo I have. Someone else feel free to chime in and let me know if those measurements seem on par with others. I also only had 1.5" of rake before the lift for some reason.
6" RCX - Bilsteins @ 2.1 - 1" TGC rear spacer - 37x13.5x20 Amp Terrains on Stock chrome - Superchips 3865 on 93 tune - K&N - DeeZee Tailgate Assist - A.R.E LSX Color matched hard tonneau - Debadged - Cabin Filter - 2 12" Sundowns in Foxbox