View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 12:57 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 04 dodge ram
Rep:29
icywhite is on a distinguished road

update on mine:

oh yeah my problem was the clock spring when I let the steering wheel turn to much when I took the shaft off.

just got a good deal on a hellwig rear sway bar will prob. try to put it on tomorrow.
also got my lc1 and wideband and have the ssi4 on the they way so I can data log because im running way too rich my tune is off but that means I should prob pick up about ten hp with Its corrected.

on the down side had someone try and break in my truck last week did the screwdriver to the key hole but guess my shock sensor went off when they hit it so so they didn't get in. it did messed up my handle and lock. so order jimmy jammers and lock plugs so they can do it again. along with motion sensor so it goes off before they get that far.
2/4 drop,h.o. cams,4.56s posi, stage 2 cai, 70mm tb, 180t, cutouts, efan, centerforce dual friction clutch,short throw shifter 24%, sct(tuned by flying ryan), high flo-Y, 3 inch exaust , jbl headers, 2013 intake manifold, nitrous, killian ported heads,leds and hids on all lights,