Thread: My 07 Ram 1500
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 01:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Rep:1625
City Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunDodge View Post
That is one sweeeeeeet looking truck you have there, nice work on the mods! Like the CB install, I had thought about the dash mount, just hadn't made up my mind yet. You don't get any interference with your antenna up front like that? That actually looks good, was thinking of just running mine out back the cab....Anyways, great work, truck looks awesome!

- Cajun
There is no interference at all. I wanted to get dual antennas behind the cab, but my Fiberglass Lid was in the way. Another option I had was putting a single antenna directly behind the cab (I attached a picture), but again the Lid was in the way. When I initially made up my mind to get the unit, I had my heart set on one of those two options, but when I got set up with the hood mount, I loved it. My advice would be run them out the back of the cab if you can, that look is nice.

Last edited by City Slicker; 03-26-2010 at 08:55 AM.