Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Limited
Color: Black Clearcoat Monotone
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
gombater is on a distinguished road
Default Rambox Accessories review w/pics

Chris,
As an addition to the review above, here are a few pics of the Rambox cargo management system and the Rambox holster in use....

Comments...
I like the cargo management pieces - they do a good job of compartmentalizing the box... try to get them on a deal though, not sure they are worth full retail price.

Holster - well it works, and holds my two test shotguns very securely. I noted though that if you have a long gun with a mounted scope, it will work on the bed side of the holster, just barely.... the issue is when you bring the door down; the side to the bed has more room than the side to the exterior of the truck on the door/lid. The door would not close with the scoped gun in the exterior side mount. Now granted my scoped gun in this case had an extended stock, but I would be hesitant to put any scoped gun in the exterior slot without checking carefully. You definitely don't want the scope to be bumped or pushed on going down the road...

So if you want to use this accessory to carry two scoped long guns, I would check before you buy somehow. For non-scoped guns, no problem. Very much like similar mounts for ATV's.

Will add pics later once I figure out what a security token is....[not allowed to attach photos today...]

Last edited by gombater; 08-25-2013 at 09:16 PM.