View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 11:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM View Post
So far only about $13K. 3K for the engine, 2.5K for the supercharger, 2.5K for transmission, 1.5K in misc engine parts, 1.5K for the suspension system, and about 1.5K in shop costs as I'd been working at a rental shop bay for the first 2 weeks. I already had a lot of stuff from my previous truck like the heads, intake manifold, nitrous system. I have gotten some great deals buying lightly used parts from forum members and I have the ability to do most of the work myself so that really saves money. I'm not a professional by any means, but I'm definitely learning a lot.

I also have Bully's to thank as well. They've helped me out as well with some much needed parts and Andrew and Jeremiah have been great to deal with. All the parts to my soon-to-be custom exhaust and QTP cutouts have come through them.
I thought well north of 20K.

Probably would have been if you hadn't been involved first hand.

The completed product will be interesting....

Grub out!