Old 08-26-2013, 09:00 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: slt
Color: mineral grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
kyramfan is on a distinguished road

I have never got a straight up answer if the 2013 bumper, grille will mount up to 2009-2012 model. But by looking online at a website with diagrams, part numbers, and prices, in order for the 2013 front bumper/grille conversion to work, a person will have to buy new impact bar, energy absorber, bumper brackets, R and L side supports, fog lamp bracket, fog lights, lower air deflector, and bumper filler panel. The website I have found to have the best diagrams and prices is http://moparonlineparts.com I do not know if this is an official/trustworthy website, I just found it a couple of days ago. I have not ordered any parts yet for the conversion, once the parts are bought they can not be returned. And after investing 1,000 dollars I would like to know for sure it will work. Any information you find out, such as what parts will work from the 2011 model, bumper supports etc. would be greatly appreciated. But I am positive a new energy absorber, fog light brackets, and lights, and lower air deflector would be needed for sure in addition to the parts you already have.