Originally Posted by newfiebullet View Post
think you need a little black paint lol
I hope you mean for the chrome nerf bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly @ BP View Post
Thats more like it.
Those were my numbers too
Those pics look amazing man and thanks for sending
No problem and thanks again Andrew. Now Im already debating throwing the body lift on! hahaha How did you like yours with it on there? I noticed you took it off so that might say enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudrock View Post
Nice looking rig dude. Night and day. Those Iroks have to be gnarly on the pavement. I'm not a fan of the Rockstars either, but I like them on your truck for some reason. Really digging the look you have going on.

On a side note, did your truck come with the chrome grille? I've pondered switching my sport grille out for a Laramie style but thought it might look hokey with the color matched bumper. Your pics have me convinced it could look really good.

Thanks a bunch man! I appreciate it. Yeah the Iroks are not ideal for the pavement. They are not as bad as I thought they would be but far from smooth riding. As for the grille, I actually bought the truck used and it was already on there. I dont see too many with the color matched bumpers and the chrome grille, its something different. I do think it came like this like Andrew said. I swapped in the horizontal inserts instead of the chrome honeycomb though
6" RCX - Bilsteins @ 2.1 - 1" TGC rear spacer - 37x13.5x20 Amp Terrains on Stock chrome - Superchips 3865 on 93 tune - K&N - DeeZee Tailgate Assist - A.R.E LSX Color matched hard tonneau - Debadged - Cabin Filter - 2 12" Sundowns in Foxbox