Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Silver
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:40
Yankee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by newramkid View Post
Thanks folks!
It is going to be a long ~3 months (hopefully I can order on 9/9 granite color option availability). OCD hell

The dealer is about 200 miles away. So yes, going that far to get screwed would stink. I will definitely get things in writing on the day of order and the only folks I have been dealing with have been fleet/internet sales.
I'll check into Costco. There isn't one close by but I could probably sign up online.

I am definitely thinking about sweetening the pot with my local dealer. The increased price would be worth the peace of mind.

Sorry for any typos.....sending this reply from my phones tiny keyboard.

J
Wasnt going to reply until i happened across your comment re the "local dealer"....i shopped a few, out of town, and the few hundred difference meant nothing to me...I obviously had NO intention of driving back to them for service, and they probably knew it...nevertheless, i bought local, the whole thing was actually pleasant, and even in 2013, nobody will convince me you get treated exactly the same way with somebody elses decal on yer azz end...I know know EVERYbody who is anybody in that place, BECAUSE I ordered a 14 it seems....how much is THAT worth??? granted, its a small town, but even so Im a big city transplant (refugee), I KNOW in my heart i did the right thing....