Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn
Trim Level: Laramie Longhorn
Color: White/Gold
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:40
StevoSRT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemarshallvin View Post
Have gotten the same, but very sporadic, notice more so though after she's been sitting overnight or all day. I was worried about it, and after reading through the book, it appears to be a warning specific to the air-suspension. I know that there are all sorts of safeties involved and this is just one of them. If the batt is below a certain point they don't want us utilizing the compressor (makes sense). Given all that, and not seeing it too much, I haven't been too worried. The threshold must be tight because I metered the battery when I got it one time and think it was like 12.3V or something close to that. Any batt isn't going to stay sitting at much more (maybe 12.5) than that anyways. Keep us posted if you come up with anything further.
When I got my SRT...It died 3 days after I got it because of some random glitch in the module that controlled the sunroof.

I was having deja-vu when I started seeing "low-batt" again when I got the truck lol.

It drives me nuts when things dont work, so if I cant use my key fob to lower the truck its just going to irk me lol

http://www.drivesrt.com/news/2012/12/srt-owner-profile-steve-crisalli-white-plains-new-york.html