View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 07:20 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypowskyj View Post
Hi,

Upon ordering my truck I had a package option that had the push button start, rain sensitive window wipers, proximity keyless entry, and auto high beam headlight control (convenience group).

Is it possible to add this to make truck now? Or any of these options separately?
Not sure why you posted this here in a vendor section but to answer your question most of the time if you did not order it factory, the wire harnesses will not support the options, also the push button start has a series of sensors installed inside the truck, again, you probably don't have the wire harness in the cab to accept these sensors, I had checked this for my 2012 and it was a no go. only aftermarket kits can be install and they are quite expensive.