View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 09:21 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4
Trim Level: Sport quad cab
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:360
starquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nice
Default Crazy few days...selling a house, buying a house, new garage for the Ram!!

Man, talk about a crazy last few days. The short version is that my wife and I decided to move about 30 minutes away to be closer to her job and where we grew up along with all of our family, church, etc. We were also looking for a little more land, a slightly bigger house, and a few other features that our current home (in a development) doesn't have. We were shooting for Spring so we thought "Let's put our house on the market now...it may take a while to sell." Here it is three days later and we are under contract. Closing is October 04 and we have to be out before then!!!! Fortunately, we had our eye on a house to purchase and we are trying to align it to close on the same day. At the current house the Ram has a carport...not bad, keeps the sun and most of the rain away. But the new house has a two car garage!! Woo woo....Ram is gonna love it. The only downside thus far is that my employer is balking at me putting the extra miles on my take-home vehicle and is likely going to take it away. Time for a beater to drive back and forth to work! I don't want to put the extra miles on the Ram plus the fuel cost would break me, lol. I'm thinking an older Civic, Eclipse, or Miata....something I can Plasti Dip entirely black and just have fun with!
06-08 chrome clads w/33" Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus, Mopar tailgate spoiler, debadged door trim & tailgate emblems, 13" antenna, LED dome & maps, Magnaflow 22" SI/DO, 18% tint, "HEMI" hood spears, VHT tinted tails & third brake light, Lamin-x optic blue fogs, leveled w/McGaughys 2" drop shackles.
Sponsored links