View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:00 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Have a look at my build log, I've dropped my '09 4wd. I would post pics here but I can't access my photobucket account while I'm up north. I used the Ground Force front coil springs coupled with the McG's drop spindles and the result is quite nice, however, I have destroyed one CV joint already and the angle of the upper balljoint is pretty extreme. The spindle is actually 2.5" shorter than the 4wd spindle, aside from that, everything's the same. I have ordered and will be installing a set of Kore high angle Inner CV joints and a Michigan Metal Works upper control arm with a spherical joint to deal with both issues. But if you don't feel like dropping an additional $1300 on this swap, then I'd just stick with the GF drop springs.