View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 08:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytop View Post
I am just a bit too infuriated and disappointed with Ram right now to write much. What I will state is that I found when there is a customer issue with the product (not the dealer), Ram has instituted a glass ceiling in the customer support department. They provide a "customer service" phone number with a courteous person who yeses you and but is incapable of doing anything meaningful. Why? Because Ram has designed a wall to be between themselves and the customers. Ram does not permit their phone rep to provide any manager, any supervisor, any production person, anyone in upper management to speak with or respond to a product issue or complaint. The "customer service" STOPS DEAD at the customer service level. I was advised Ram could do no more and I could do nothing. I was refused even an address of a supervisor to write to! Ram in effect recognizes your phone call but prevents any escalation of the issue or complaint. Ram motto: Good by, so long, ta ta. Thanks for calling."

I am weighing my decision to cancel my order and buy a different brand truck. I am NOT going to purchase a $56,000 truck and be given nothing but worthless vacuous lip service by customer support who is effectively gagged by Ram.

I learned today that there is NO actual customer support system at Ram. I cannot do business with a company that is blind to problems, deaf to customer issues and insulates itself from the customer. Mind you, it is not the problem with the truck now, but the infuriating, offensive manner in which Ram isolates itself and blocks the customer from reaching anyone and making any meaningful contact. A truly miserable customer relations system is at work at Ram.
How exactly did you "learn" the part in bold?

Grub out!