Old 08-27-2013, 09:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 ram 1500 quad slt 4x2 b/h
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Silver
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:40
Yankee is on a distinguished road

I used to pride myself on being able to hack thru anybodys bureaucracy...not RAMs...each and every time i ran into exactly the same nonsense you did...those "tales" are buried in here...and now, get replaced by MORE newbies wanting to know "WTF is going on?"...asking exactly the same questions, getting exactly the same NON answers.

....I am convinced they arent outsourced, they are actually Chrysler employees, "branded" for specific product lines...I got many references to other depts in the building...meaning Chrysler HQ....the only saving grace was that i actually got my truck...it begs the question, how many frustrated people order one, run into "problems", and not merely cancel, but buy one off the lot?? mebbe thats the plan...they got entirely too many 13's to get rid of...nevertheless, even tho i got mine, and its just fine thankyou, I cant argue with you...

All i can say is, you arent getting even with anyone. Assuming for the moment you DO get the thing, obviously it then devolves into a relationship between you and the service dept, at least during the warranty period. I cant give you advice...I can feel your "angst" right thru the screen as weird as that sounds....good luck...