View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 09:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon74 View Post
sky you seem to be finding more issue and roadblocks with ram than anyone I have ever seen. I in fact work with folks who take those calls up here in Canada and I beg to differ with you. they do infact exist and they do deal with customer issues daily. if you weren't a senior member here I would suspect your some kind of ram hater. please don't tell everyone that what you seem to have experienced is what everyone will get. Maybe your number is on a PITA (pain In the ass) list and they just don't want to deal with you for whatever reason. Teflon
That was my initial thought after reading his opening rant..... at least along those lines. I just didn't want to call him out [hater] so I asked a very straight-forward question that he conveniently dodged and gave me an ultimatum. That's fine. I chose to "ignore" him.

After his reply to my question earlier, I agree with everything you've said.

Misery loves company.....

Kudos and points coming your way.

Your closing sentence is a gem!

A big n' fat....

Grub out!