Ordered August 16th, still in Scheduled status as of today: Bighorn Pentastar V6, 4x4 Crew Cab, White, Air Suspension + options shown below.
Price: 42,450 (Dealer Invoice) - 1357 Holdback = 41,093 + fees - rebates at time of delivery.
Only thing I couldn't get that I wanted was metallic gray color and 6'4" bed.
I think it was Tom Petty that said "Oh the waiting is the hardest part"
- 50-State Emissions (NAS-R)
- 3.6l 24-Valve Vvt V6 Flex-Fuel Engine (ERB-R)
- 22g SLT Customer Preferred Order Selection Pkg (22G)
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission (DFG)
- 3.55 Axle Ratio (DMC-R)
- P265/70r17 All-Season BSW Tires (TTM)
- Standard Paint (-PAINT)
- Bright White (PW7)
- Black/Diesel Gray Interior, Cloth 40/20/40 Premium Bench Seat (M9X8-R)
- 3.55 Axle Ratio (DMD)
- Protection Group (ADB)
- Remote Start & Security Group (AJB)
- Class IV Receiver Hitch (XFH)
- Trailer Brake Control (XHC)
- 4-Corner Air Suspension (SER)
- (32) Gallon Fuel Tank (NFX)
- Wheel To Wheel Side Steps (MRA)
- Spray In Bedliner (XMF)
- Parkview Rear Back-Up Camera (XAC)
- Parksense Rear Parking Assist System (XAA)
- Big Horn Equipment Group (ATZ)
- Premium Display Pkg (AV2)
- 20" X 8" Chrome Clad Aluminum Wheels (WRK)
- P275/60r20 All-Season BSW Tires (TTN)
- Luxury Group (ADA-R)
- Comfort Group (AGF-R)
- Uconnect 8.4an (RA4)
- (9) Amplified Speakers w/Subwoofer (RC3)
- Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle (DSA)