View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 08:35 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

lol yeah there were a few supercharger kits for the older 4.7L. Kenne bell had one, I think paxton had one, and there may have been one or two others. Good luck finding one lol. I just saw one for sale on a jeep forum, it was a kenne bell. I'm sure they could work with the newer 4.7L but prob not worth the time/money. You could prob do a turbo setup cheaper, and turbo would be better. And yes airram has the adapter plates for a mustang supercharger. There are many obstacles to overcome with that as well though.

There is someone I've seen on another forum(and this one, although doesn't post often...I think his name is stampede) that has completed that mustang supercharger setup I believe on his 4.7L.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.