Vehicle: 2014 ram 1500 quad slt 4x2 b/h
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Silver
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:40
Yankee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesL View Post
I think skytop is exactly right. If you are spending this kimd of money cs should be at its highest level. I have had the exact same experience and so has many others
FWIW...which is exactly nothing in cyber...I actually got someone in CANADA once...i have no idea how...there are a number of pho numbers to customer service, just play around in the websites, especially down towards the bottom of them in that "fine print area", and google....some go to different depts 'in the building"...at least one obviously didnt...I spoke to an "older" woman...said she was with em for many years, was incredibly helpful and cooperative...that was when my BIGHORN morphed into an OUTDOORSMAN....she helped me file a complaint ...an actual official complaint, with a file number...(so there is another level to speak to but I have no real idea how to get to it) she even called ME back on a SAT AM to inquire what had happened....

I can assure you that most of the time I got everything from "your vin doesnt exist in my system" to boiler plate responses "helping me" read exactly what was in VOTS with no additional info. When either of those happen, you might as well hang up, because your call is OVER.....As to the last, several times i called back IMMEDIATELY after getting one of those, spoke to a different CS rep, and got all kinds of additional info...Obviously it depends on who you get, and how they feel...they even apologized (some of em) for making me wait while they accessed "different systems"....obviously, if the phone answerer (I wont dignify tTHOSE types with the title of CS REP) doesnt feel like doing that...well...see my advice re hanging up....

I dont live in a world of cyber kudos and stuff...it doesnt add .01 to my bank balance, nor make me "feel" better....In in here because of a shared interest in 2014 RAM 1500 quadcabs....thats as far as it goes...

This morning, i had a most pleasant experience with CS...I decided i wanted the hardcopy of all the stuff on the DVD...I didnt feel like printing it...and taking a manuaL OUT TO THE GARAGE AND GETTING GREASE ON IT IS SOMEWHAT COMFORTING....no problemo at all...and the young man even helped me decipher an issue with my radio...told me that the manual is WAAAY more informative than the thing that comes with the truck....but, for the last time, and for the newbies (which I was not very long ago) and others, when you order that thing, and plunk down yer dough, and tens of thousands more, and expect a "high level" of CS, dont for a minute thinK that all of us who had a shall we say, a different experience, are either PITA's, or picky, or "something"....

Now, fortunately, i can go back to playing with my toy....

Im just glad I got mine, i feel for the boyz who are still waiting and cant get anything like "good" info....there but for the grace of God...etc etc....