Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 RCSB
Trim Level: Express
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:69
USAF Long will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to USAF Long

I was gonna go back and complain about some of the orange peel in my paint and see if the dealerships body shop would eat the cost of wet sanding and buffing it. However I hauled some stuff from Michigan back to Ohio and my dogs cage was back there, slid around and scraped the hell out of the paint in the bed and the front rail of the bed up near the cab. I am going to be getting it rino lined soon and I'll just take off the plastic rail caps and have them spray the bed liner up over the top and then it'll be covered and you'll never know. On my other truck I did the bedliner over the rails down to the seam in the body line which is about 2 1/2 inches below the top of the bed so it has protection. The Ram I won't bring the bedliner down the outside.

Other than the orange peel paint I'm happy with mine. And it's not real bad but I'm just picky after spending $30,000+ on a truck I'd expect it to have a decent paint job not something that looks like it was sprayed at Maaco.