Vehicle: 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:164
MrCantu has a spectacular aura aboutMrCantu has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mholla00 View Post
well. I am ex USAF and was wondering if in the marine boot camp if anyone took a dump in the first week or so. Nobody in my flight took one for atleast 1 week it was 2 weeks for myself and we had one guy that went 4 weeks before dropping a load. Just wondering if it was that strange powder they made us put in our drinks at chow every day. One of the funniest things I saw in my time in boot camp was on the 3rd day we were all in the dorms and got called into the flight office when the TI was just sitting at his desk giving the death look to a troop and stood up about an inch from his face and yelled as loud as he could TRAINEE GET YOUR SH*T AND GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY FLIGHT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT. well aparently he wasn't getting out fast enough and the TI went and pushed the trainee out of the way, picked up his bunk, threw it out of the way then picked up his wall locker and threw it to the other side of the doorm and said YOUR NOT MOVING FAST ENOUGH GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT. so he got all of his stuff and bolted down the HQ office. When the TI returned some kid with major balls actually asked why he got kicked out of our flight and got washed back 2 weeks in training the TI looked him dead in the eye and said "cuz I didn't like him" well at the time he didn't like any of us so we were all shaking in our boots to say the least. Then after graduation the air force has amnesty hour where for one hour you sit down with your TI and admit all of the stuff you got away with during basic training and you can't get in trouble and the TI admits all the stuff they lied to you about. After people admiting to sneeking off base and hiding playboys and beef jerky the TI admited that the guy failed his piss test and that's why he was being kicked out he just told us he kicked him out for not liking him to trip us out.
Hahaha dude that was a hella funny story