Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 3500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Maximum Steel Matallic
Rep:62
crabjoe will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
Call your dealer...CS is a waste of time...I complained about it because, for the most part, it was...and may still be...I waited a total of 54 days, from the date i placed the order till it physically arrived at the dealer...and about 10-14 days for shipping is about right...even if you wait for it outsdide the plant gates...bad joke I know....and the DEALER can tell you EXACTLY where it is, and more importantly, since he's probably been getting his vehicles thru "that route" for a looooong time, could tell you what time o day the truck arrives, depending on who is driving it....and how thirsty he is...
54 days is within the time frame most dealers quote, 6-8 weeks. If that had been true with my '13 order, I'd have been driving it now, instead of cancelling the order.. I ordered in late Jan and cancelled in late May.. At the time I had cancelled, it had moved back to C status..

Now I'm waiting on a '14 order... It's suppose to be built and shipped next week. If that happens, I'll be jumping for joy!! If not, I'll be crying because I want to use it to go pick up my new boat.