View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 08:32 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin776 View Post
personally I only like them on big lifted trucks. i used to want one, or even just a bull bar with lights. But the more I saw other pictures and thought about it, i decided I didn't want to crowd my little truck with things.

just my opinion. The longer I have my truck and keep doing things to it, I start to like the clean almost stock look, but just with some height and wheels/tires. Everything else just takes away from the awesomeness of these rams just the way they are
Ya I can see where your coming from.. It would be nice for protecting the front from minor damages too.. Had a guy back into me in a riced out accord when I was parked at my girlfriends and his spoiler shattered the reverse on my tail.. But my plasti-dipp protected my bumper from scratching... Would be some nice added protection.. Won't do much in a serious collision though.
Tow mirrors up for all the haters