Thread: TLC Leaks
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 03:17 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Got the valve replacements last week, spent the day Saturday pulling the bags off and installing the new valves, put in the pins that where sent to me, the ones for the front side of the bags need to be shortened as they will hit the support where the plate is attached to the Axel. right now they are re-installed with the new valves, they have not leaked since Saturday. My only issue now is that the right side bag the pins do not align with the holes in the plate and the air bag is skewed a bit, does not seem to hinder the bag but its sort of crooked. as if the holes should be more towards the outside of the truck about half an inch. I checked if I could move the plate over but there is no room to do it. Will see if it will seat itself over time. Thank you for the repair parts, I am happy my pump does not go off ever 5 min. If anyone has the same issue about the pins and the bag being off please let me know, will keep this updated over the next few weeks on the leaks.