Thread: Hopeful
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 04:53 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2608
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

It is sure looking better & better
That cellar had me wondering, with all of the huge rocks, etc.
I read where you said that at least for now, the sink will be in the island. One advantage of that is there won't be plumbing that can freeze up along the outside wall. That was an issue that we had after building the Family house in Connecticut, we had to use the pipe insulation tubes & some wrap around that too.

Sorry that i couldn't stop by this last weekend, trucking companies & brokers were calling me to get on home & get back to work. Seems to happen every year, i take a vacation & business picks up & all of them are willing to pay extra to get the loads delivered on time.
I drove 6,800+ miles on my vacation, just got the Ram serviced
they again had to replace the Pinion Seal, ( 2 seals in 7 weeks )
the Ram will be ready to work tomorrow morning, now i just have to get back into the work frame of mind.
I fell off of a step ladder when i was re-doing my Sisters storage shed, i have been consuming ALEVE like it was candy, pain is almost gone. Good thing i was able to grab onto the overhead 2x4s that i had just installed, & then ungracefully drop to the floor

Take care my friend
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle