Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Color: BLK
Rep:19
suparam is on a distinguished road
Default Attempts to turn over but won't

So let me get right to the point....

97 Ram 5.9L Sport

This is day two. My truck stalled on me while on my way home. It turned off and I was able to coast to the side of the road. I attempted several times to restart the truck but it attempted to turn over but won't. I ended up getting pulled home. Today, I tried and tried. I have about a half tank of gas. I talked to a mechanic that my dad knows. He told me to remove the line from my brake booster and spray stater fluid in it and reconnect the line and attempt to start it and it should start. Well, I did that. The truck's battery was drained so I went to get it tested and charged. Needless to say, I had to get a new battery. I got the battery and made another attempt. Before I tried that, I put the truck in the on position and I rushed to the gas tank. I heard it turn on and then I tried to start the truck....

Still, no dice! The guy will come to my house and teach me but that won't be until the weekend. I really need my truck. Like yesterday!! Is there anything I can do? Is there something I'm not doing correctly?

ANY good advice to lead me in the right direction would be great. So far I'm about $200 in and running low on funds... Thanks for your time. I'm at the end of my rope and I really don't know what to do......
Sponsored links