View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 10:57 PM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2929
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM666 View Post
Yeah I've completely dropped the ball on this. Wife is 5 months pregnant now and work is quite demanding - planned, built, and implemented and entire Lync 2013 environment in under 40 hours. Next is Exchange 2013 POC but I may have to wait the Cisco USC env is up and running but what's the fun in that.

Not to mention, baby showers. Why is a man ever invited to baby showers?
Run, brother, run! Baby showers are not for the weaker sex (men).

I'm leaving for Vegas right after Labor Day for about 3 months. We're building an entire network for the Point of Care system in the new VA hospital there in Vegas. We're gonna be using the Cisco 6500 servers with 210 end points that will have internet & TV along with tapping in to the clinical side of the system so the patient can order meals, watch educational videos, and the clinical staff will be able to bring up the EHR as well. I'm an audio/video guy, but by the time this thing is through, I'm thinking I'm gonna be well versed in network and IT.