Thread: My 07 Ram 1500
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 11:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:1625
City Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunDodge View Post
I was looking into the dual antenna setup as well, as I like the look of it, but I already have a good 3foot antenna and I agree, like the way it looks on the back, the picture you posted is exactly where mine is going to go. I imagine you get great reception. I had just heard other guys say the closer to the front they mount their antenna, sometimes it will interfere with the regular radio. Never had any problems with mine, though, and on my Jeep, the antenna was mounted on the roof, (my truck is too tall for that, haha) with the cable coming out the liftgate. Worked really well for me! Thanks for the info!

- Cajun
Your welcome. That set-up will make people take a second look for sure!! Good luck with everything!!