View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 12:21 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:210
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

Thanks guys for all the support. I went tonight to get the rest of the copper, Im gonna take a short break from drywalling and finish hooking up the plumbing in the basement. Connecting to the main, running to the water heater (yet to get) and branch to the copper to the second floor as well as run my new lines to the kitchen and the outside spigot.
Going to go all electric for the time being and update to gas later down the road. Since I will have wood burners, the electric furnace shouldn't kick on much anyways.
All electric has been upgraded, it is better than what was there. I replaced all 14-2 with 12-2 for outlets and remained 14-2 for lights. Should never have an issues with electrical, as the outlets are on a separate breaker from the ceiling lighting, mainly just a ceiling fan in the bedrooms. The living/family rooms have 6 circuits which consist of 2 for outlets on each half of the room, 2 for each side ceiling fans and another 2 for each side can lighting. So there is never an overload as well. Kitchen is 100% GFCI protected as well as the bathroom.